Wednesday, October 06, 2010

goodbye pals...goodbye forever....


Makio-kun first..then Buang next....
There always goodbye in our life although it is bitter to swallow, hard to accept that someone/something that we love gone....gone forever...and it was memory that will be forever in our head...
These both hero, 'they' were from different places, I mean when the time they were adopted, Buang, Lipis and Makio-kun were adopted in Nilai and they were both raised and grown up at my house with other cats. Buang used to be "spoiled kid" because the weight itself was 5kg and it ate alots (hahaahha) and makio-kun was Buang's 'student/bestfriend/follower/some kind like brothers although they were not related at all'


I remember the time that I brought Makio-kun to my house in Lipis, the first cat that makio met was Buang and Buang show makio how to 'scratch the sofa/place to eat(with the wrong way)/place to sleep(yeah...ofkos the wrong places, it was ontop my table where i use my laptop at home'

Now they were gone....gone forever...
no more that two little 'spoiled kids' hanging around in my house...sleeping on my laptop table...no more Makio-kun and Buang...

Makio-kun and Buang, you are always hero...always hero

goodbye pals....goodbye forever....



Makio-kun




Buang...

No comments: