Friday, July 09, 2010

the truth....i got B- for my english...

all questions hanging around in my head already been answered..
i survived for sem 3..
A...A...A...A-...A..A-...A..A-...A..A..A-..A-..B-!!!!
what the heck!
english??!
are u joking?
wut happened?
the subject i confident i can score..now turn to ungly B-.
ouh i know wut...i got lowest carry mark in my class..
dont misjudge me..dont look down at me..not my fault...its the person who gave carry mark to me...its turning upside down..why?was it my fault?
NO!
i didnt even skip ur class..
why me?
i cant answer that..
well..let it be a big question mark..


ok...its ok...chill...luckily i didnt fail that subject..i mean english...
could be worse..but i must accept that...it was permanent...i cant simply erase that ugly B- and write A..(pretty smart huh?hahahah)
even my colleagues said.."wut happened?"

now..im in sem 4...enough with that crap..
thats the adventure awaiting for me..9subject this time...and..i dont know what will happen next...we'll shall see it later..

No comments: