Monday, June 21, 2010

I would like to introduce.....

I would like to introduce.....

my mum's boutique page on facebook. myra boutique






I created this page last nite...(well..this morning to be specific..)
it took me 2hours...err...maybe more...to setup the page...its not that hard..easy...lack of idea...then it costs me 2hour...


the hardest part...to design the logo...might look simple...but..huh...im not creative at all..i think thats all that i can design..for one hour...



told u already...its the most simple ever...took 1hour...more maybe..

4 comments:

arasewel said...

boutique??
waaa..ma ko ad butik.besh nyew!
kat ner?

mohdfaiz said...

yup..da setahun lbih dah...kat lipis..

arasewel said...

laa..da sthun lbey kew?
hehe..bwu taw.:))
syok2.ley g..

mohdfaiz said...

silakan..ckp member aku...dapat la nanti diskaun tu..ahaha