Monday, April 19, 2010

An mc a day..keep us class away..ehehe

Hi there...
Today is Monday, and I didnt go for my class, had cough+fever.
I though Im the only one skip classes today..but..one of my friend, just caught an accident, motorcycle. And he got 3days of mc...whoa...but for sure...he's in pain..

When I was sleeping...suddenly I heard a voice, "faiz..o faiz...tgk bawah neh..." Then, I took a look, and he wounded at knee and elbow. "ape jadi??", "aku eksiden, kat mawar tadi...aku brek moto,moto jatuh..licin".Ouh..by the way...last nite...heavy rain here..no wonder he slipped plus tayar moto pun dah botak...time masa pegi kelas..fortunately...one of my classmate was on his way to class and found my friend at the 'scene'.

Last 3days...also got accident, also involving my classmate...another person, and he was on motorcycle. An ex-5 hit him. I didnt get any clear story bout that. *coughing

No comments: