Sunday, February 07, 2010

Tonnes of questions...

125 questions...about landing gear including tires, brake systems, shock strut and bla3..related to landing gear...
huh...banyak sungguh...time give.. a week to complete..
its already almost a week..must submit tomorrow, and rite now, i had completed 25% or less i think..hhehehe...and...for sure stay up late...hope bangun awl ler sok...
dont worry my phone alarm sound is quite annoying...for sure...first...my roommate will be the first and im the second to wake up because of that annoying sound..hahha
Tomorrow..hmm...got Lubrication class...then aviation english class...lunch break then landing gear class...
Actually rite now, Im thinking, nak tukar motor actually, dont want use my scooter anymore..thinking buying motorcycle that have more power than my scooter rite now, i mean using 250cc, perhaps...heheh...
Im targeting the kawasaki one..but...the model, still secret...mana la tau..tak jadi..malu..hahah!!
Thinking...who gonna buy my scooter?still in mystery...
well..hope there will be a person wants it...haha
thats all...wants to continue my assignment..

No comments: