Wednesday, December 30, 2009

oh..ok its back again..soon..

Hey there, rite now im 'enjoying' my holiday in lipis, and i got nothing to do...
downloading, downloading and downloading is my routine here.
And this Sunday, I'll be back to Sepang. 7 Jan is my registration day. And 11 Jan, class started. What a short period, cuti kejap..then sambung blaja...huh
But, hey, I'm going to be in 3rd sem...huh...

another 2 sem...i'll be doing practical..then...plus two sem.im grad..wow...so fast ha??
This March, Im not sure whether following my coursemate, they planned for a 'jalan2' to...i dont know whether it will be at Kota Kinabalu, Kuching or Jakarta...perhaps...they will pick up a place for a vacation..not too far...not too near...save money, save time...and save energy...hehe
Hope they'll tell me soon..


Last two days, one of my coursemate offered me...zuhri.."faiz, aku ada keje utk ko..nak?buat website utk ABIM Negeri Sembilan?"
Buat website?for ABIM?
The last website done by me was my school...2years ago..
hope..i still remember how to 'construct' the website...

hmm...after considering..and have a chat with him...
ok...i can accept the offer..but i cant give 100% attention to the website..u know..im still a student..
so...rite now...im waiting further news from him...


edited: 31st December 2009 2:21 am
about the website...they still considering..and zuhri told me...and i got 5 another offer...huh??5 plus 1=6 websites?? :D

No comments: