Thursday, December 17, 2009

It's over...for the time being...

Last paper...3 p.m...the paper was about an hour and 5 minutes...with 5 minutes..ahead me was question paper, answer sheet, pencil...and it was over..Huh..wat a relief...
(ok faiz...take a deep breath....breath...and release...breath..breath...release...)
huh!
after 2 weeks of strungglin'...and its already final...and its already over! the feelin' was like...running in marathon race for 2weeks non-stop..for thousands of kilometers..and manage to finish the race...the time is now...to start my 'enjoyable' holiday that will last for 2weeks plus...huh...
Most of my friends are heading to their hometown..and i'll be in lipis..as i said before...this saturday...i wonder how lipis will look like.heheh(mcm orang tak balik rumah 10 tahun..padahal 3bulan jer..).First thing i want to do is..laundry...all my clothes..then pack all the things..then tomorrow...fetch a train to Kl sentral..waitin' for my dad, fetch me..


If I could fly
Like the king of the sky
Could not tumble nor fall
I would picture it all
If I could fly
See the world through my eyes

No comments: