Monday, December 21, 2009

Holiday...

Its already started...and the starting is so...so....so...cant express with words...u know..boring+excited=???
Boring coz i got no transport to move around in lipis...if u know about lipis...u might say that..."want to jalan2 ka?"...coz theres nothing can be done much in lipis...hangout wif friends??nah...same excuse..no transport...
excited?playing game whole days without stop..and online fb..hahaha...but...much of games and internet could make me feel bored...huh...perhaps it wont last for this holiday...
My next semester will be started on 11th of January 2010..and the registration day would be on 7th of January 2010...
Recently, I'd chat with one of my ex-classmate..and the chat was about reunion...so..here's the announcement..(hehehe); To all ex-5C1 2007, there will be reunion and I'm waiting for ideas from u all..any details...just proceed to my facebook page...

No comments: